1. Employees and the immediate family members and members of the households of employees of WCTC and advertisers, and their respective parent and affiliated companies, are not eligible to participate in our contests.
2. All winners must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to participate. Only one (1) winner per household will be accepted in our contests. For purposes of this contest, “household” shall mean all persons residing at, or claiming as their principal residence, any single occupancy dwelling or unit in a multiple occupancy dwelling.
3. No person is eligible to participate in our contests who have won any prize from WCTC with a value of $25 or greater within the 30-day period prior to the start date of the next contest.
4. Each winner of our contests must claim his or her prize, in person, at the offices of WCTC within 30 days of the end of the contest (unless otherwise noted). Prizes not claimed within such 30-day period will be forfeited.
5. Each winner of our contests must provide a Social Security Number for tax reporting purposes, and will be responsible for the payment of any federal, state or local taxes in conjunction with the award and use of a prize.
6. Each contest winner must sign an agreement releasing WCTC and the contest sponsors from liability in connection with the operation of the contest, and the award and use of the prize, and giving WCTC and the contest sponsors the right to use the contest winner’s name, likeness, voice, biographical information and recorded comments in connection with the advertising and promotion of the contest and WCTC and sponsors and their business.
7. WCTC undertakes no liability or responsibility, and makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the performance of the prize(s) awarded, for any failure to perform or negligent performance of any service provider, or for any other risk, incident or damage, direct or indirect, relating to or arising out of the contest, including (but not limited to) cancellations, postponements, delays or other scheduling changes; missed events or connections or inability of winner to attend; and accident, injury, damage or expense arising from or occurring during the use of the prize, or travel to/from or attendance at any event relating to the contest, by the winner and/or winner’s guest(s). WCTC is not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been claimed.
8. Any dispute or controversy arising out of or in connection with the administration of our contests shall be resolved by the management of WCTC, whose decisions are final and binding.
9. WCTC reserves the right to make changes in the contest rules at any time, which changes will become effective upon announcement.
10. Failure to conform to all contest rules or fraud on the part of a contest participant will result in the disqualification of such contest participant.
11. WCTC is not responsible for the failure of any telecommunication system or part thereof, or for lost, late or misdirected contest entries, whether transmitted by mail, by telephone or via the internet.
12. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.