Preferred Home Health Care and Nursing Services assists our clients in a one-on-one home setting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by offering supervised non-medical and medical home health care services. All of our nurses and certified home health aides are thoroughly screened, trained, and supervised by an internal Director of Nursing. Preferred Home Health Care and Nursing Services is licensed, bonded and insured in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. In addition, each Preferred office is accredited by CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Program).
Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services can help you with any of the following professional home care services:
- Care for infants, children, adults and seniors
- Personal Care Services
(Bathing, Grooming, Dressing, Toileting, Hygiene, Feeding, Ambulation and more!)
- Private Duty Nursing Services
- Pediatric High Tech Private Duty Nursing Services
- Physical Therapy At Home
Our professional staff includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Home Health Aides (Hourly and Live-in)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (Hourly and Live-in)
- Physical Therapists
Feel free to call us at anytime at 1-800-603-CARE (2273) to discuss your home care needs.